miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012



New Price List

Custom service  -  100 euros
Includes all or part of the following:
·         Opening doll
·         Face-up
·         Lip carving
·         Nose carving and rounding
·         Philtrum
·         Freckles or beauty spots
·         Boggling
·         Gaze Correction
·         Sleepy eyes
·         Changing eye chips
·         Changing eye lashes
·         Painting eyelids

Extras
Hair cut – 20 euros
Hand-painted eye chips – 10 euros per set (eye chips included)
Re-root with weft hair – 30 euros

Note: The doll and materials are not included in the prices and neither is shipping the doll back to you.

I am sorry, but I don’t do plug by plug or knots re-roots and I don’t work with fake dolls or Basaaks (or similar). I prefer not to work on dolls that have been previously customised, but if you request me to do so, there might be an extra charge as it involves extra work. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario